Payment information is required to be on file for each family.
Payment options are as follows:
• Automatic payment from checking account
• Credit Card
A $20 NSF fee is charged for all Insufficient funds or late payments (check or credit card)
The yearly registration fee is $35 and is non-refundable. Registration fees are paid at the time of initial enrollment and due that same month the following year.
All students and adults participating in a class (including adults in Tiny Twinklers, Starfish and Family Fun Playtime) must have a current waiver on file at the front desk.
Tuition is based on the number of hours of classes a child is taking. Tuition is processed on the 25th of the month for the next month. (example: July’s tuition is processed on June 25th).
If you sign up the week of the 25th you would be charged one week in the current month and the full amount for the next month. Tuition is only prorated if you receive two or less weeks in the month.
Once you enroll the class starts immediately. Spots for classes cannot be held without payment.
Check out our Monthly Billing Faq for more information about billing.
5% discount for multiple students and multi-class discounts for same student are applied.
Withdrawing from a Class
A drop slip is required to be filled out and returned to the front desk by the 24th of the month to stop for the next month. Drop slips can be found at the front desk or can be emailed by a member of the front desk.
Your child must be free of fever, vomiting, diarrhea, and pink eye for 24 hours. Please keep your child home if they are experiencing green mucus, undiagnosed rashes, or can not participate in daily activities with reasonable comfort.
We allow one make up per every eight weeks. (must be enrolled to do a make up) Make ups are to be scheduled with the front desk; for swim please schedule with the Swim Directors.
Private Lesson Policy
$60 for an hour; $80 for an hour with two kids
$30 for a half hour; $50 for a half hour with 2 kids
• Child must be in a team program or taking a class at InterActive Academy
• Private Lessons are based on instructor availability.
• Available during NON PEAK TIMES (before 4 pm & after 8 pm Mon-Thurs, Fri 12-9 pm, Sat after 12:00 pm) Any other time must be approved by gym director before lesson.
• Payment must be received prior to the lesson at the front desk. Cash, check or credit card is accepted. A private lesson pass will be given to the student.
• ”No shows” without notifying the instructor will still be invoiced and payment will be due in full.
More Information for Parents
Fact sheet for parents on concussions